10/10/2007

'Morphine.'

Down the dark dire road

mechanical, morose

the exit
the only end

intricate droplets
throbbed slow
delirium
as happiness hung.

My ivory tower
withered
manhood stripped

sober sensuality
septic

the only tear
one final fear perpetual.

Languished
on the merry-go-round,
high

life surreal.

I laid with the surge
laughed with the past

wired my wretched wonderland

three days
four nights

refused the restless
reality,
the internal inferno
swallowed
my infinite being

pounded my paternal pride

drew me to the abyss

as I peered
over the periphery.

Michaela James.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike, I'll be reading on Thursday. Wanted to drop by and let you know I came. We gotta find a way to get you more reads, man.

Pink Raven 1221™ said...

cheers chris!

"Because Of You - (Joie De Vivre (Moins Di Cinquante))".

I have fallen in love, a near broken woman, aches and scars igniting her beauty more than shades of pink or red could ever have. E...