06/03/2015

Self Addressed Envelope.

Because you loved me
   you abandon me
dress fear
  with fear itself
          reflecting
          immersing
every shadow quivering

snapping her hand writing wrongs

you taint me
       shame me
                   hate me
When said and done
                create me?

Because you loved me
   you abandon me            
 redress truth
 with the contempt I deserve
                                 yet
         
she is still poetry
            her poisoned pen
                  twelve years to spill spit 
                                     
friendship dead.

All that's left
           
a letter to one's self.

© 2014 Aug 18th - Michaela James 

Pink Raven 1221™

No comments:

"Because Of You - (Joie De Vivre (Moins Di Cinquante))".

I have fallen in love, a near broken woman, aches and scars igniting her beauty more than shades of pink or red could ever have. E...