04/05/2007

personal ghost.

I see you laughing
I see you cry,
it hurts as
i'm alone in this world
out of my mind
a helpless pain,
eternal..

once upon a time I lived.

I can't get you out of mind
sleep easy
close my weary eyes
if only I could..

watching those flowers grow
the summer sun rise
how I need to feel you,
i'm so cold
an empty sorrow,
can't let go.

I'll watch,
keep forever
your beauty I idolise,
your tearful smile
for me,
yourself and all that's gone
to see you standing there
holding onto what we lost,
trying to touch you
wipe those tears – tears that care.

You know I still love you
and there's nothing I can do
if only there was..

I see you lost inside,
I want to hold your hand
kiss your lips
your skin one last time,
to tell you that it's alright..

so sleep tight my love
without fear
i'm by your side
always here..

your shadow
your angel
your one true love
I promise..

your personal ghost.'

{sympathy's symphony -2006(mj)}

Michaela James.

No comments:

"Because Of You - (Joie De Vivre (Moins Di Cinquante))".

I have fallen in love, a near broken woman, aches and scars igniting her beauty more than shades of pink or red could ever have. E...