06/04/2007

'this english gothic.'

Death is not the end
the final beginning..

one last journey
to repent,
wash away..

mend?

The sky opened up
cried for me,
laid out before my eyes

she lives forever
within me,

from my heart a single tear..

hangs low.

Autumn reds drown her face
my makeup slides,
blemished by a single note
a chord or two
played.

she fall's from grace
this audience her audition,
her hope
within my heart displayed
silk and lace

this english gothic
clutches his heart..

her soul.

From 'adagio' to 'fur elise'
an english gothic without sympathy
his symphony

fades.

The orchestra plays
tears drown my mood
captured by a single note,
a chord for two
played..

so alone
without you
my only hope.

The violins can't ease my ache
within the deep, dark black
this english gothic
torches his heart..

her soul.

This adagio
slow and soft takes hold
smothers me

silence unfolds.

Written are the words upon my stone..

''From his heart a single tear hangs low
with an autumn red upon the blade
this english gothic cried.

Now he is heaven made.''

© 2007 Michaela James.

No comments:

"Because Of You - (Joie De Vivre (Moins Di Cinquante))".

I have fallen in love, a near broken woman, aches and scars igniting her beauty more than shades of pink or red could ever have. E...